I'm André Monteiro, and I'm a software consultant specializing in web development.
Currently, I work at Altran as a Consultant/Engineer, and I'm finishing a Master's degree in Computer Science at Universidade da Beira Interior.
On a daily basis, I work with Node.js, Angular, Ionic, and many other frameworks, whatever I'm required to use at my job. I'm particularly fond of front-end development, since it puts me in contact with different types of business and end-users and, therefore, gives me the opportunity to learn about fields other than mine, and to try and make easier the routines of many.
- In 2016 I finished my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Engineering, at Universidade da Beira Interior, Covilhã, Portugal.
- Also in 2016, right after I finished my Bachelor's, I moved to Lisbon, Portugal, and started working as a consultant for RedIT. Here I had contact with major Portuguese companies such as Novabase and Millenium BCP.
- In 2017 I started working in Albatroz Engineering, which allowed me to begin a Master's degree in Computer Science and Engineering at my alma mater, Universidade da Beira Interior (which I'm still taking).
- In 2018 I changed to my current job at Altran in my hometown Fundão, Portugal. Here, I've been working for several challenging business areas, standing out the pharmaceutical and the automotive fields.
A brief list of my skills:
- Continuous Integration and Deployment: Bamboo, Sonarqube, Docker;
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban.
For information about contacting me, please refer to my LinkedIn profile.